that's ill.

Labels: , , , , | 0 comments»

I took the SAT II for math 1 and US history today. Needless to say, math 1 was like being in freshman year again. Then reality checked in and US History kicked my butt. Very badly. lol

After the SAT, I had no way of getting home, so i just walked down to the mall, which was like a 30 minute walk from the school. I stopped by the japanese store on the way and got some onigiri. I was definitely bummin it the whole day cuz i wore my

sweatpants and a white tee. lol it was a lazy-ish day. I found nothing at the mall to buy... which is amazing because i always leave the mall with a shirt. I guess i'm becoming pickier and pickier.

Then i went to target to get my little brother a gift.. which was a Bakugan, and 2 hot wheels cars. One of'em was a GT-R.. and when i first saw it, i just grabbed it off the rack and said "yea i'm gettin this." loll ohh the perks of having money.

I still haven't finished all of my college applications. Ohhh jeez. Procrastination kills. Oh oh and as for calculus, i bombed one of the exams, yet studied like crazy for that damn quarterly. I swear to god I'm getting a B on that thing. I SWEAR.

I went to this dance workshop held by St. John's Pare, and the choreographer was none other than Quest Crew's Ryan Feng. shiz was ill. He has so much swagger and he doesn't even count his steps. It's all with the music. I guess that goes for all really good dancers... but still. he was siiiick with it. I'm definitely glad i went. cuz i loved it. like i loooove fisher price.

Photos courtesy of Pare. That's me in the purple shirt!

0 Responses to "that's ill." (Leave A Comment)