SATs make me cry

Labels: , | 0 comments»


So I got my second score for the SATs today.. and to be honest, it just ruined my whole day only because colleges look at the scores heavily, but then they also look at your extracurriculars. But still.... it drives me crazy.
Last year I wrote a research paper on the
unjustified use of the SAT in college admissions. And I'm still beside my research and thesis; the SAT should not determine a student's ability of success in college, rather than their ability to focus for 4 damn hours. It's bs.
My second score was higher, by around 80 points. I'm still applying to Georgetown because I SAID SO. It's a reach-reach school, but hey. What if I didn't apply? Then I'd just constantly question myself.. and regret it.. like "what would've happened if I did apply and got accepted?"
I got 2 of my applications done, I just need my guidance counselor to send out my transcript. I have 5 more to do.. and I have to write those essays... which is probably going to take me forever and a day. The college process is sooo
tedious and annoying. But in the end, it'll be worth it.
So i'm in photoshop class (i don't know why i'm still in here) and our teacher is absent. So we're all on photobooth taking weird pictures. oh woodlands. haha
I'll probably upload the work I did in this class. The only thing I'm proud of is the logo production. I'll upload that and some pictures. =]

Other than my rant on SATs and college, everything is alright. I guess. The weather's disgusting which means no tennis. But bowling starts on November 9th. Halloween is on Saturday. Oh the anticipation.
Peace in the middle east, rain in Spain.



0 Responses to "SATs make me cry" (Leave A Comment)