New Year's Eve

| 0 comments»

It's the end of 2009. So I'll just recap.

- Though I started out this year weirdly... I plan to forget all that. When it hits midnight, i'll be watching tv, maybe with my mom, brothers and grandma. dont know..
- i expanded my portfolio like crazyy, including some typography work.
- i've made some newwww friends and i love all of you guys.
- my family's overcome some major obstacles this year, with my dad going to SD and all this other stuff. pretty crazy.
- procrastinating on everything.. lol
- doing blogtv with my guitar. =] hahaa
- not caring about my eczema during the summer. man that was hard...
- roasting marshmallows and chestnuts at this very moment.

its been a very boring year to be honest. i cant wait for next year.. with graduating, starting college, driving, doing WISE... not in that order obviously. but i anticipate everything.
theres only 5 hours left to this year.. then i'll have to start marking my papers with 2010. ahh man.

0 Responses to "New Year's Eve" (Leave A Comment)